Nutrition and Diet Therapy Diploma Online
Train now as a nutrition consultant, nutritionist, or a holistic nutritionist
This government recognized Nutrition and Diet Therapy Diploma online qualifies for the Diploma in Nutrition and Diet Therapy. Course covers various modules in nutrition to enhance your knowledge in nutrition health and diet therapy.
Topic covers includes:
- Introduction to the Nutrition and Diet Therapy
- Carbohydrates, fats, protein
- The role of minerals, vitamins, and supplements
- Nutrition throughout the life cycle
- Nutrition and the aging process
- Nutrition and weight management
- Nutrition and physical fitness
- Nutrition and diseases including diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, and cancer. Body Systems of the human body including cardiovascular, digestive, urinary, immune system and endocrine systems will be covered.
- Therapeutic process and drug interactions
- Patient interaction and the therapeutic process
- Setting up a holistic nutrition practice in the community
Course duration 40 weeks
Course is fully online. Nutrition case studies will be completed at the end of the course
This course can be completed in 40 weeks, or as soon as possible.
Prerequisite grade 12 education, be able to operate a computer, Hepatitis B vaccine, Tb Skin Test and Criminal reference test.
Upon completion of passing the online theory, practical, and final online competency examination set by National Association of Holistic Health Practitioners you will be awarded the Nutrition and Diet Therapy Diploma and Holistic Nutrition Certification and a 1 year membership with the National Associations of Holistic Health Practitioners.
This course is accredited by the National Association of Holistic Health Practitioners-nahhp
To register please fill out the online form and we will contact you regarding cost and your acceptance in the program.
Course is tax deductible and is completed fully online