The Botulinum Toxin Botox® Certificate course is open to medical clinicians only including physician and nurses.
In this course we will review the commonly use neuro toxin /neuromodulators used in cosmetic aesthetics including Botox and Dysport.
- Review of facial anatomy and physiology
- Risk, benefits and indications of treatment
- Consent and assessment
- How to inject facial muscles for relaxation of targeted muscles and correcting rhytids
- Preparation, dilution and storage of neuromodulators
- Review of sterile technique as it relates to the use of injectables
- Integrating neuromodulators into medical aesthetic treatment plans for excellent and natural treatment outcomes
- Prevention of Ptosis
- Therapeutic uses for neuromodulators including treatments for hyperhidrosis
- Proper injection techniques with hands on injection time to treat the following areas:
- Forehead lines, frown lines, gummy smiles, Bunny lift, Crows feet and treatment method use to decrease teeth grinding
Course is tax deductible
A certificate will be awarded upon completion of the program.