Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-CBT Certificate is one of today’s most respected evidenced based psychotherapy disciplines today. It is primarily used to help people understand the thoughts and feelings that influence habits, actions and behaviors.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has strong psychological underpinnings, with much research supporting its effectiveness. Both clients and Practitioner appreciate its practical approach towards resolving common everyday problems. CBT provides a framework that can be used to modify peoples responses to a range of issues such as anger, depression, anxiety, stress and addictive behavior.
A primary goal of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is to teach practitioners in training that while they cannot control all aspect of the world around them, they can take full control of how they interpret experience and manage their immediate environment. We all get to choose how we respond to the life circumstances we face.
Course is offered Online Hybrid, course duration is 6 months 450 hours, Students will be expected to take part in virtual group sessions and submit 20 case studies utilizing CBT techniques
Students who enroll in this course can realistically expect to:
- Discover the origins and structure of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Learn how to nurture healthier personal and professional relationships.
- Understand the true nature of fear, anxiety and other destructive emotions.
- Develop a keen understanding of CBT as a distinct interpersonal process.
- Recognize how a person’s beliefs influence their feelings, actions and behavior.
- Use CBT language patterns and communication styles to promote client engagement.
- Lay a strong foundation of knowledge & competency that can be transferred into your work.
- Understand how to apply CBT principles to a wide range of social and professional contexts.
- And Much, Much more…
The primary objective of this course is to familiarize students with the overall process of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It achieves this by providing a critical review of the essential components of the CBT process as well as other relevant counselling and psychological theories…
From understanding the industry to understanding relationships, theoretical approaches, and confidentiality, transference and core ideas from the schools of psychological thought; by the end of the course, you’ll feel confident in your ability to work with clients and improve their situation.
Unlike some forms of CBT training, which require practitioners to have a broad knowledge of specialist protocols, this course looks at the person as a whole (instead of as a diagnosis) and teaches a model that can be successfully applied to a range of complex emotional issues. This course offers a therapeutic structure through which you can help your clients achieve lasting emotional and behavioral change.
You’ll be encouraged to explore your values, motivations, strengths and the limitations they might bring to a counselling relationship, and by the end of the course, you will understand the essential frameworks that top Counselling Practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and their clients.
By the end of the course, you will understand today’s most modern concepts, ideologies and techniques that top CBT & Practitioners use to facilitate positive change in them and the clients they serve. The term ‘practitioner’ is used and includes the practice of counselling, psychotherapy, coaching and pastoral care...
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for health care workers including nurses, mental health professionals, all those who are interested in the field of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Those who are considering making a career change to become a CBT Practitioner and want an understanding of the life science.
- Anyone wishing to embark in employment (or self-employment) that involves helping people. This course will provide excellent foundations for such a career.
- Anyone wishing to develop a good understanding of counselling techniques which require a flexible approach to learning, where you can study at your own pace, in your own time and in any location.
- Vocations that require a form of pastoral care; i.e. teachers, doctors, therapists, nurses, social workers, or any health care professional which involves guiding others to achieve better results in life.
- This training course is also ideally suited to those who want an in-depth personal or professional development experience.