Foot care Nurse Certification
Foot care Nurse Certification CFCN is a credential for nurse practitioners, registered nurses, registered practical nurses, and license practical nurses Canada wide who meet specific nursing practice criteria for Advanced Nursing Foot care. The credential, CFCN- Certified foot care nurse confirms that an RN, NP, RPN, LPN, has demonstrated competence in our CNA accredited Advanced Nursing Foot care program, and pass the foot care nurse certification board competencies and standards that is incorporated in our advanced foot care nurse program.
Benefits of certification
- Your Foot care Nurse Certification CFCN credential indicates to your peers, patients, employers, and to the public that you are qualified, competent and current in a providing Advanced Nursing Foot care to clients and patients in various settings.
- Having a trademarked certification credential CFCN after your name validates your competency in your area of nursing practice.
- It validates and confirms your knowledge and skill levels in your practice as a Certified Foot care Nurse CFCN.
- Greater respect among your peers.
- Greater job opportunities, as some employers list certification as a preferred qualification.
- Career advancement and increased responsibilities
- Potential for salary differentials and reimbursement of certification exam costs
- Formal recognition in the workplace
- Opportunity to participate in activities and act as a certification mentor to share your knowledge with the next generation of Certified Foot care Nurses CFCN.
Meeting national standards of excellence
Certification represents a commitment to being involved in the changing role of the certified foot care nurse in treatment and health-care standards. Nurses who achieve certification commit to a national foot care standard of professional competence that demonstrates their understanding of Advanced foot care in area of nursing practice.
Foot care nurse certification - CFCN also supports and gives national scope to continuing competence Advanced Nursing foot care.
If successful in passing the advanced foot care nurse theory, practice and the CFCN foot care nurse certification board competency exam. The nurse will be awarded the Advanced Nursing Foot care Certificate and the Certified foot care nurse CFCN certificate of membership with the Foot care Nurse Certification Board.
For nurses who does not meets current practice guideline; At a cost, will have the opportunity to upgrade skills by taken the Advanced Nursing Foot care course in class, Online or by partnering with a selective Foot care nurse Mentor in their community in practicing skills that will bring them up to current nursing foot care practice standards.
Upgrade can be done on a case-by-case basis.
Please Submit your application and required documents to us
Please see the Basic and Advanced Nursing Foot Care Certificate
Please contact us if you have further questions please submit your questions via filling out the forms